While the Library is closed to the public, holds on library materials may be picked up using our new curbside pickup service.
How to Place Holds
- Place holds on library materials using the online catalog. This is our preferred method
- OR- Call the library at 812-932-1298 to place hold
- Need a library card? Visit https://ebatesville.com/apply-for-a-temporary-library-card/
- Issues with your account? Visit https://ebatesville.com/issues-with-library-account/
How to Pick Up Holds
- The library staff will work to pull your holds and check them out on your account.
- You will be notified as normal that your hold is available to pick up, whether that be by phone, email, or text.
- The library will have curbside pick up Monday thru Friday from 10:00am – 4:00pm.
- You will pull into the circle drive and call 812-932-1298.
- A staff person will deliver your holds to you in a plastic bag. The staff person will set the bag in your trunk or back seat.
What About Returns?
- We will not be handling returns at the curb but your items may be returned to our book drop.
This is a new service and is subject to change. Please email the library at email@example.com if you have questions.